The Elegance Lighting Control System is one of the smartest, most cost-effective technologies available for any new construction project. It saves energy, reduces maintenance, boosts security and enhances the livability of individual rooms and open spaces. For spaces up to 50,000 square feet, the panel-based Elegance System is powerful enough to manage an entire property, including commercial sites and luxury estates.
The Elegance System provides far greater benefits than conventional lighting, including energy savings and convenience features. Lighting usage can be planned and programmed, significantly reducing waste. Built-in dimming features – 2,000 levels supported-decrease energy use by up to 60% and extend light bulb life up to 20 times their stated lifespan. The upkeep of light bulbs alone can be a huge time and resource saver.
Elegance gives you the ability to define the perfect lighting arrangement for every room and occasion. Programming is fast and easy with Centralite’s intuitive PC-based software. Up to 200 unique scenes and 50 timed events can be saved. Elegance’s resident astronomical clock will even calculate the changing length of daylight throughout the year and adjust programs appropriately.
From a user’s perspective, the powerful Elegance System is virtually invisible in the home or office. The need for one-to-one switches is eliminated as is the use of excessive switches and knobs to control lighting. Instead, the digital system uses attractive low-profile keypads to trigger commands with a single tap to a keypad button. Keypads are available in many designer styles and colors, including backlit units. Custom engraving is available to identify which buttons control assigned activities on each keypad.
Centralite also offers a number of options to further streamline your lighting use. The flexible Elegance System easily integrates with other automation systems including thermostats, security systems, ceiling fans, audio/visual, equipment, motorized gates and window blinds.
- Maximum number of controlled zones per Master Control Panel (MCP): 192 (expandable to 768 zones)
- Dimming method: phase controlled
- Standard dimmer capacities and 15 amps (1,200 and 1,800 watts)
- Dimming panel configurations: 12, 24, 36, or 48
- Maximum number of scenes per MCP: 200
- Maximum number of inputs per MCP: 384
- Maximum number of timed events: 50
- System wiring: 22 gauge; stranded multiple conductor
- Keypad/control wiring: low voltage
- 3-phase compatible
- Astronomical clock (real-time)
- Key fob remote 3rd party
- RS-232 ports: 2
- Vacation/Alert modes
- All On/Off mode
- Soft On/Off
- Contact closure input
- Power Requirements: – 120V Model: 60 Hz or 240V Model: 50 Hz
- UL 508 listed
- CUL C22.2 No. 14.5 listed
- C-Tick compliant
- California Title 24 compliant
- 5-year limited warranty
- Switch Status Terminal (SST) Accessory provides whole home monitoring
- Low Voltage Relay Board (LVRB – provides contact closure output): 16 relays per board (8 NO and 8 NO/NC)
- High Voltage Relay Board: 16 relays
- Fan Speed Controller Boards (FSCB): max 4 fans per board
- IR remote control receiver – allows use of IR remotes conforming with the Philips/Marantz .ccf or .pcf command protocol to interface with the Elegance system
- A variety of keypad options.