The Elegance Lighting Control System
The Centralite Elegance Lighting Control System is one of the most innovative and cost-effective technologies available for any new construction project. It saves energy, reduces maintenance, boosts security, and enhances the livability of individual rooms and open spaces. For spaces up to 50,000 square feet, the panel-based Centralite System is powerful enough to manage an entire property, including commercial sites and luxury estates.
Saving Money and Resources
The Lighting Elegance System provides far more significant benefits than conventional lighting, including energy savings and convenience features. Centralite lighting control system usage can be planned and programmed, significantly reducing waste. Built-in dimming features – 2,000 levels supported-decrease energy use by up to 60% and extend light bulb life up to 20 times their stated lifespan. The upkeep of light bulbs alone can be a huge time and resource saver.
Elegance with Simple Programming
Centralite Elegance Lighting gives you the ability to define the perfect lighting arrangement for every room and occasion. Programming is fast and easy with Centralite intuitive PC-based software. Up to 200 unique scenes and 50 timed events can be saved. Elegance’s resident astronomical clock will even calculate the changing length of daylight throughout the year and adjust programs appropriately.
Elegance and Designer Controls
From a user’s perspective, the powerful Centralite Elegance Lighting Control System is virtually invisible in the home or office. The need for one-to-one switches is eliminated, as is the use of excessive switches and knobs to control lighting. Instead, the digital system uses attractive low-profile keypads to trigger commands with a single tap on a keypad button. Many different styles and colours are available, including backlit units. Custom engraving is available to identify which buttons control which assigned activities on each keypad.
Elegance and Easy Integration
Centralite lighting control system offers several options to streamline your lighting use further. The flexible Elegance System easily integrates with other automation systems, including thermostats, security systems, ceiling fans, audio/visual equipment, motorized gates, and window blinds.
- The Maximum number of controlled zones per Master Control Panel (MCP) is 192 (expandable to 768 zones).
- Dimming method: phase-controlled
- Standard dimmer capacities and 15 amps (1,200 and 1,800 watts)
- Dimming panel configurations: 12, 24, 36, or 48
- Maximum number of scenes per MCP: 200
- Maximum number of inputs per MCP: 384
- Maximum number of timed events: 50
- System wiring: 22 gauge; stranded multiple conductors
- Keypad/control wiring: low voltage
- 3-phase compatible
- Astronomical clock (real-time)
- Key fob remote 3rd party
- RS-232 ports: 2
- Vacation/Alert modes
- All On/Off mode
- Soft On/Off
- Contact closure input
- Power Requirements: – 120V Model: 60 Hz or 240V Model: 50 Hz
- UL 508 listed
- CUL C22.2 No. 14.5 listed
- C-Tick compliant
- California Title 24 compliant
Elegance Keypad Styles
Elegance Lighting control System Warranty
- 5-year limited warranty
Elegance Optional Features
- Switch Status Terminal (SST) Accessory provides whole home monitoring
- Low Voltage Relay Board (LVRB – provides contact closure output): 16 relays per board (8 NO and 8 NO/NC)
- High Voltage Relay Board: 16 relays
- Fan Speed Controller Boards (FSCB): max 4 fans per board
- IR remote control receiver – allows the use of IR remotes conforming with the Philips/Marantz .ccf or .pcf command protocol to interface with the Elegance system
- A variety of keypad options.