Guide to the Home Elegance Lighting Control System
The Centralite Elegance Lighting Control System is one of the most innovative and cost-effective technologies available for any new construction project. It saves energy, reduces maintenance, boosts security, and enhances the livability of individual rooms and open spaces. For spaces up to 50,000 square feet, the panel-based Centralite lighting control System is powerful enough to manage an entire property, including commercial sites and luxury estates.
Saving Money and Energy Resources
The Smart Home Lighting Elegance Control System provides far more significant benefits than conventional lighting, including energy savings and convenience features. Centralite Elegance lighting system usage can be planned and programmed, significantly reducing waste. Light bulbs with built-in dimming features (supporting 2,000 levels) use up to 60% less energy and extend light bulb life by up to 20 times their stated lifespan. The upkeep of light bulbs alone can save a huge amount of time and resources.
Elegance Lighting Control System with Easy Programmability
The Centralite Smart Home Elegance Lighting system gives you the ability to define the perfect lighting arrangement for every room and occasion. Programming is fast and easy with Centralite light elegance intuitive PC-based software. Up to 200 unique scenes and 50 timed events can be saved. Even the in-house astronomical clocks at Lighting Elegance system can determine how long the day gets over the year and adapt the programming accordingly.
Elegance Lighting Control System and Design Controls
From a user’s perspective, the powerful Elegance Lighting System is virtually invisible in the home or office. The need for one-to-one switches is eliminated, as is the use of excessive switches and knobs to lighting control panel systems. Instead, the digital system uses attractive, low-profile keypads to trigger commands with a single tap on a keypad button. Many different styles and colors are available, including backlit units. To specify which buttons on each keypad control which designated activity, custom engraving is available.
Elegance Lighting and Simple Integration
Centralite Elegance lighting control panel system offers several options to streamline your lighting use further. The flexible Elegance Control System easily integrates with other automation systems, including thermostats, security systems, ceiling fans, audio and visual equipment, motorised gates, and window blinds.
Elegance Lighting Control System Features
- The Maximum number of controlled zones per Master Control Panel (MCP) is 192 (expandable to 768 zones).
- Dimming method: phase-controlled
- Standard dimmer capacities are 15 amps (1,200 and 1,800 watts).
- Dimming panel configurations: 12, 24, 36, or 48
- Maximum number of scenes per MCP: 200
- Maximum number of inputs per MCP: 384
- The maximum number of timed events allowed is 50.
- The System wiring is 22-gauge with multiple stranded conductors.
- Keypad/control wiring: low voltage
- 3-phase compatible
- Astronomical clock (real-time)
- Third-party Key fob remote
- RS-232 ports: 2
- Vacation/Alert modes
- All On/Off mode
- Soft On/Off
- Contact closure input
- Power Requirements: – 120V Model: 60 Hz or 240V Model: 50 Hz
- UL 508 listed
- CUL C22.2 No. 14.5 listed
- C-Tick compliant
- California Title 24 compliant
Designs for Elegance Lighting Control System Keypads
Elegance Lighting control System Warranty
- 5-year limited warranty
Elegance Lighting Control Optional Features
- Switch Status Terminal (SST) Accessory provides whole-home monitoring
- LVRB (provides contact closure output): 16 relays (8 NO and 8 NO/NC) per board.
- High Voltage Relay Board: 16 relays
- Fan Speed Controller Boards (FSCB): max 4 fans per board
- IR remote control receiver: allows the use of IR remotes conforming with the Philips/Marantz.ccf or. PCF command protocol to interface with the Elegance system.
- A variety of keypad options.